Tuesday, June 7, 2011

THE GREAT & HORRIBLE DAYS OF MY LIFE- BY TUCKER

**intro by mom** Tucker got some big pain killers tonight, when he gets these pain killers he talks, A LOT- so I told him to start talking to "everybody" for the blog and I'll type it out- word for word- no matter how much I don't want write about pee.... LOL but i promised him... so just as you read head please keep in mind this is all from the mouth of Tucker and I even try to get his "laugh" in there.

BY TUCKER:
some people have good days & some people have bad days... but to me I have the worst and the greatest days of my life. just the other day I was riding my bike and I went about a mile.. and when I stopped I had no pain! and then on Sunday I went around my block 3 times on my bike and played with my friends all day HA -HA (think victory) but then when i work up on Monday morning i had this horrible pain and i was crying and I got up and went to my mom and i bugged her to get out of bed to give me morpheme and then when they kicked in I calmed down and after a couple minutes i asked her if i could ride my bike around the block a couple more times and she said No that she didn't want the pain to happen again on that day that i probably did to much during the awesome weekend I had. but IT WAS WORTH IT to have the best weekend with the worst pain. it seriously was worth it, I had a great weekend.
part 2 the WAIT

when we finally got to the hospital we went into the clinic area to see doc afify- THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD- she gave me hi-fives and hugs because i told her what an awesome weekend i had and i even think she almost cried. She gave me good news- my bone marrow came back clean and we were all so happy ***CHA CHA CHA.. CHA CHA CHA-- (fun time dance)*** so then we finally reached our room and um, i drank alot of soda and i ate chips, then i had to go to the bathroom a lot, they have to test my pee in order for me to start my chemo- this is my blog so I'm going to talk about pee-
(MOM, rolling her eyes)
so when my pee results came back they were OK but not OK to start, then later they came back and said it was great and its time to start my chemo! HA-ZA! So we started chemo. I started hurting but they gave me good pain meds and I feel better.

I love you all for what you have done and thank you for everything.
Mom, I don't know what else to say, you can add any of your jibber-jabber


Mom here.... hum, well- Tucker pretty much summed up our day.... very quickly and neatly. I probably would have wrote like a 2 page story about today... and there he sums it up in about 2 paragraphs. I'm impressed.I will disagree with him on one point... I do not call my writings "jibber-jabber"....but i do have the feeling that most of you would agree with him... LOL
We just started at 9pm tonight our 24hour chemo, sometimes it takes longer for Tucker's pee to "pass the test" in order for us to get going.. so much stuff up here revolves around pee...its amazing! We have to pass the pee test to start AND to stop... like the whole world up here is about chem and pee- I swear!.... (ah, i see what he means about possible jibber-jabber) ANYWAYS- but we are finally on our way. I'm super tired, and I'm going to work in the morning. my mother-in-law is coming up to hang out with Tucker while I go to work... the thought of work is super tiring.. and its just hard in general to be at work while he his up at the hospital.... but I still gotta make $ for sure.I think Justin is to come stay with Tucker tomorrow (Tuesday) night and stay with him during Wednesday.

I'll write more later... just know we have finally started... and we can't wait for it to be over.

Love to all, Amber & Tucker

Tucker getting chemo last night


No comments:

Post a Comment