Sunday, June 5, 2011

Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

Before we get going on our chemo tomorrow I thought I would do a blog post of pictures. I'll write more later but Tucker actually RODE his BIKE yesterday!!!! We all gout out it was a beautiful Saturday.....The kids (all of them INCLUDING Tucker) rode their bikes!!!!

Dad & Jaiden, even dad joined in on the fun and got his bike out and went riding!


Tucker & Lily - not only did Tucker ride his bike he got on the tramp!!! He didn't really "jump" but he sat there and let the others jump him around.. ya!!! see? Tucker is playing like a normal kid!!!

Jaiden on his new bike


Justin and Jaired



Justin getting all the boys bikes ready to ride.... yes yes I realize Tucker's socks are pulled up to his knees... I asked him why and he told me "well its to hot to wear pants and I don't want to get sunburned so i just pulled my socks up." Silly kid.



Lily and Raven out for a bike ride



The next 4 pictures was Memorial Day weekend the 3 of us: Justin, Tucker and I went to visit Jeremy & Jealin ( my brother and sister in law) in St. George Utah, Tucker actually got in a pool! We had a BLAST!!!












Waking up from back poke & Justin is hanging out helping him wake up.....



Back poke/spinal tap chemo and bone marrow sample, 1 1/2 weeks ago



No comments:

Post a Comment