Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tucker's Post


Hi everybody it’s me tucker and I’m writing my very first blog post ever. So I hope u like it a lot. Having cancer really sucks because you have to get poked a lot, you go to the hospital a lot and there’s nothing to do up there. So I hope you don’t go through this. But I’m still having a really fun time at school.
Even though I hate it so much there’s still some good things about having cancer. Like i get a lot of time to hang out with my mom, toys, money, visitors, games and I get to meet a lot of new people like scot my nurse. I tease him about being a bad nurse but he is actually a really good and cool nurse. And I meet nurses up at the hospital a lot. And my favorite nurse is Irish.
I hope u keep reading this blog cause I’m going to keep writing.
Love,
Tucker.

3 comments:

  1. he sat and typed it all by himself!
    ya tucker!
    love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a good job you did writing this blog. I am so proud of you and how great you are doing. I am glad you like school and that you are able to go to school. I am sure it is better then sitting at home, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tucker, I love your post! You are one awesome kid! My kiddo Bryson, loves Irish. He is a lot of fun. He really like Dave and Tommy up in ICS also. I am glad you are in school and making the most of a crappy situation! Stay Strong!
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete