Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Can You Help Us Take a Break?

This is going to be a very quick fast post & I apologies for that but we just found out yesterday that Tucker gets a 4 week break! He still gets chemo (in the form of pills) at home but as far as going up to the Oncology clinic we are on a BREAK! YIPPEE!!
We really just found this out on Monday- I’ve had no time to plan/prepare for anything fun. I feel like my whole family needs a big BREAK!
So, this is where you come in- we have Justin’s 3 kids for the next 2 weeks and Tucker being on his break and all- we want to go on a family camping trip!
What I need from all you people is this-
Does anybody at all have a cabin in northern Utah (far enough away to get out of here, and close enough that we can drive to) that we could use for a weekend?
My family needs to get OUT so bad and away from TV and away from Xbox and away from all the hospitals, doctors, nurses… blood tests… ect ect…, and just relax somewhere…. Somewhere with coconut oil and hula dancers with a pina colada in my hand………..OH wait, wrong fantasy… *sigh* one day maybe…
But as for now… a cabin? Anybody? Tucker would not hold up well in a tent and I know tons of people out there know a family who has a cabin who may not be using it this weekend or next weekend and would want to donate it for our use? Just for 2 days, because me and Justin still have to work.
Please please please… I know its short notice… but please email me:
amberlaughing@gmail.com
or email my sister
beautifultamy@gmail.com

Any info at all would be SOOOOOOOO much appreciated! I just want to do something NORMAL for once! Any help at all…. I just could not even tell you how much that would mean to me….. & Tucker’s blood counts on Monday were the highest immune system he has had since we have started!!!
Let us know… thank you all!
Love Amber, Justin, 3 kid-o’s (Jaired, Jaiden & Lily), and a camping (?) hopefully Tucker…

No comments:

Post a Comment