Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy 11th Birthday Tucker!


Julyy 22, 2011 11 years old! Picture taken by Aunt Tamy

Dear Tucker
Happy Birthday my love. Words cannot express my love for you- and each & every day my love for you grows stronger, and its not just my love for you that grows- I'm so proud of you, I'm so amazed by you, I'm so in awe of your ability to smile each day, I'm so amazed by your bright upbeat attitude your giving kind nature- your sweet spirit that wants to play and laugh and live your life to the fullest. 
If you would have asked me when you were born- mom, would I ever have cancer? I would have said NO WAY! NO WAY WOULD MY ANGEL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT.
And Then we did....  I was overwhelmed by your accepting nature, your love for life- I seriously believe that no other child could have handled cancer the way you did the first time. You never questioned anything, you do anything and everything that was asked of you- and you did WONDERFUL- I am so proud of you, You went through so much at such a young age but you made it seem so easy.
If you would have asked me when you were in remission- Mom, would I ever have cancer again? I would have said... NO WAY! NO WAY WOULD MY ANGEL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT- AGAIN. 
But here we are, battling it again- and I'm amazed AGAIN by your accepting nature, your love for life, your passion for living, your funny sense of humor (obviously gotten from me), your mellow attitude and  again, accepting everything we have to put you through without hesitation.  Sure you have more questions this time around- but who wouldn't, I have a MILLION questions and they all start with WHY... WHY... WHY... ? And even though I can't give you the answers you want to hear or the answer I want to hear..... you just take it, and move on. I'm amazed by you. I'm so grateful for you.  Tucker, you are my one and only and never in a million years would i want it any other way. My life is perfect because I have you & Justin in it. What ever other trials life has in store for us, we will suck it up- and make our way through it- but rest assure we WILL make it through it, there are no other options. Happy birthday my darling.... you started out a big fat screaming baby and now your growing up to be such a young wonderful man. Please don't grow up to fast, please? I love you.
Mom.
Birthday/Yearly Pictures of Tucker!!!
July 22, 2000 Baby Tucker 10 pounds 6 ounces

1 year old Tucker 2001

2002 2 year old Tucker (pre-glasses)

2003 Tucker 2-3 years old

October 2004 4 years old

August 2005 1st round of Cancer Tucker 5 years old

August 2005 1st round of Cancer 5 years old

February 2006 5 1/2 years old

October 2006 6 years old with Amber

July 22, 2006 6 year old birthday

September 4, 2007 Make a Wish Trip to Disney World 7 years old

February 2008 7 1/2 years old

September 13, 2008 Amber & Justin's Wedding 8 years old
June 2009 Tucker 9 years old

July 22, 2009 9th Birthday with new puppy Raven
July 22, 2010 Cowabunga Bay Party 10 years old

October 2010 fall Picture right before relapse

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Tucker! I am glad I got to spend time with you on your special day. I hope you liked your mini party....

    ReplyDelete