Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Funny Story

Here is a funny story about last night (not funny about the tucker getting sick part.. but you'll see what i mean)... tucker was up a lot getting sick last night, started about midnight and I've been awake ever since. But it was midnight when Tucker bolted awake and said he needed to go to the bathroom. I grab the nurse and we start the long trek (about 10 steps) to the bathroom- we get in there and get tucker situated and he starts to cry:
MOM, MOM I CAN'T SEE- MOM I CAN'T SEE!!!
i freaked- WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T SEE?!
I turn to his nurse and say- DID YOU HEAR THAT?! HE CAN'T SEE! MY BABY CAN'T SEE-THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!!!! OMG ITS GETTING WORSE!!!
just as he takes a breath to start to address this major development from behind us we hear
MOM, I NEED MY GLASSES, I CAN'T SEE WITHOUT THEM...
i was like... OH... YA.... glasses... that's what you meant... you can't see, cause you don't have your glasses on... glasses coming right up!
I felt like i had just been run over by the DUH-DUMMY TRUCK...
I bolt over grab his glasses... and problem solved...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amber, Justin, and Tucker...

    John Ortega our Supply Chain Director called to ask and see how you all are doing. If you have something you want me to send to him I will. He just wanted to let you know that you all are in his thoughts and prayers.

    He really cares for you, and its really nice knowing that the people you worth with and for care about you. He is great to work for!

    Anyway sending you are love. Hang in there! Love, Shawnalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawnalee
    thank you for the message! please share the blog with John i think it about covers everything that is going on here.
    also send him my email address my amberlaughing @ gmail.com one.
    i'll call you later today.

    ReplyDelete