Friday, February 4, 2011

Team Tucker Fundraiser

Amber's co-worker Summer Henderson at HCA (St. Marks Hospital) did a fundraiser for Tucker at work today. They made and are selling car window decals that say "Team Tucker". I will have these decals on Monday to mail them out and I will take pictures of the decals once I get them. We are asking a $10 donation for Tucker per decal. There is a trust bank account at Mountain America Credit Union for Tucker. Any donations can remain anonymous if you choose. The PayPal account is also attached directly to Tucker's trust fund that will be used to help the family with medical expenses and hospital visits. Thank you so much to Summer and The HCA Family for your support.

You can pay through PayPal , send a check to Tamy Wilson, or send a check directly or go to any Mountain America Credit Union Branch and make a deposit.
Please send Checks to
Mountain America Credit Union
PO Box 9001
West Jordan, UT 84084

Or Tamy Wilson (let me know if you need my address)

On Checks please put on the Memo the account number: 9169167
The Account name is Tamra Wilson Memorial Trust Account for Tucker Ricker.

Any way you wish to donate PLEASE let me know if you want a decal by email. beautifultamy@hotmail.com or beautifultamy@gmail.com
If you want a decal PLEASE email Tamy your address where to mail it to. If you do not wish to receive please let me know. Also please let me know if you want your donation to remain anonymous.
Thanks for all your love and support.
Please pass this on to family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment