Thursday, February 3, 2011

Last Night & Today's Plan

Wow, last night- I feel like I'm still in last night- I'm not going to get into the nitty gritty of last night I'm sure everybody can kinda of guess how it went with the fact that I've gotten maybe 3 hours of sleep. So here is the run down for today.... Tucker gets an MRI this morning and he will be sedated, we tried to do an MRI on......jeez, when was it? I think Saturday.... but Tucker was in too much pain to lay down through the test that it never got done. They never reordered the tests since they really found out what is wrong with him- all the cancer cells in his brain- ect...
but with the status tucker was in yesterday and all last night they are going to sedate him and get an MRI done this morning.
Tucker looked at me at about 3am and said the sweetest thing.. I LOVE YOU... and then went right back to sleep. That was the longest phrase he has put together to say in the past 24 hours.
The good news today is that Tucker got assigned his very own nurse! She is just here for Tucker.

*On the phone with Amber she wanted me to add this:
Last night he had a CAT and it looked normal and they are taking him down at 9am for his MRI.

No comments:

Post a Comment